SSC MTS exam is a national-level competitive exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit Multi-Tasking Staff in various central government departments and ministries. Candidates must be between 18-25 years of age to apply for the SSC MTS examination.
SSC MTS 2022 is a Group C non-gazetted, nontechnical, general Central Government service with a pay band of (5,200- 20,200). After the 7th Pay Commission in hand, the salary would be approximately Rs 18,000- 22,000/- however, the salary would be different depending on the job location of the candidates.
Posts in SSC MTS
The various posts for SSC MTS are mentioned below. Alternatively, you can also visit BYJU’S Exam Prep to learn more about it such as the salary, selection process, eligibility as well as preparatory materials for it. Click here to know more.
2. Peon (Farash)
4. Watchman (Chowkidar)
5. Junior Operator
6. Gardener (Mali), etc.
List of Documents Required for SSC MTS Exam
Candidates should be ready with all the documents required to fill out the application form for SSC MTS exam.
- Valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email ID
- Aadhaar Number (If not available, candidates can use Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License)
- Matriculation Certificate (to fill in the information about the board, roll number, and year of passing).
- Scanned copy of passport size color photograph.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply for SSC MTS exam?
The aspirants, who have passed their 10th-grade exam from any recognized board, are able to apply for this exam. To fill out the SSC MTS application form, the aspirants had to visit the official website.
The application form is divided into 2 parts, Part-I and Part-II.
Steps to be followed for SSC MTS registration
Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC.
Step 2: Register with a valid email ID
Step 3: After registering, a new window will open. You need to enter below given details:
- Enter your Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Class 10th detail
- Mobile Number
- Email ID and some other basic details
Step 4: Verify all the details and submit them.
Note: After the submission of details, the registration number and password will be auto-generated
Step 5: Login using the registration number and password provided
Step 6: Fill out the application form by entering all the relevant details
Step 7: Upload the scanned copies of the photo and signature in the prescribed format
Step 8: Pay the required fees; if not exempted from fees payment
Step 9: Recheck all the details to ensure they are correct
Now, complete the declaration by clicking on the check box ‘I Agree’ and filling up the captcha. Now click on ‘Final Submit.’
Key Points to Remember for SSC MTS Online Form
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Candidates need to complete the application process within 14 days of successful online registration.
- If the application form is not filled out within 14 days from registration, the data will be deleted, and candidates need to register again.
- Make sure that your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Matriculation exam details should be filled in as recorded in the Matriculation Certificate.
- The candidate’s candidature may get canceled in case of incorrect or wrong information.
- Candidates are advised to submit the applications much before the last date to avoid inconvenience.
To get an edge in your preparation journey, our online classroom program and test series. BYJU’S Exam Prep wishes all the candidates ‘Good Luck’ for all upcoming examinations.
Stay Connect with our education blog