While this medication is approved, by the U.S Food and Drug Administration (U.S FDA), as a safe treatment for insomnia, there are some people who are not allowed to take zopiclone. Certain individuals have underlying medical conditions that can worsen if zopiclone is used. Other situations make the use of these sleeping pills unsafe. Among the reasons to avoid the use of zopiclone 7.5 mg are:
- If you are pregnant: use this sleep medicine when you are expecting a baby, or plan to have a baby, it is not safe. The effects of the treatment, on the unborn baby, have not yet been established.
- If you are breastfeeding: the use of this sleep medicine, when you are breastfeeding, is not safe. The effects of the treatment, on the newborn baby, have not yet been established.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in the medication: those who are hypersensitive to zopiclone will experience a rash on the skin, itchy eyes and mouth, and other symptoms, such as swelling of the face, lips, and tongue. If you experience any of these, seek medical care immediately and discontinue treatment.
Using sleeping tablets uk when it is not safe for you to do so can lead to health complications. In addition, it is not safe to engage in any activity that requires your full attention when you feel the zopiclone effects.
Who Should Take Zopiclone?
Zopiclone is an approved medication for insomnia. It is suitable for anyone with sleep difficulties, barring certain exceptions. There are different types of sleep difficulties and zopiclone can be used for the treatment of them all. Among these types of sleep difficulties are:
- Trouble falling asleep: it takes the average person a few minutes to move from wakefulness to sleep, at night. But for some, this can be significantly longer. People that have difficulties falling asleep at night can use zopiclone because it is fast-acting.
- Trouble staying asleep throughout the night: if you are not sleeping enough at night, you can use zopiclone 7.5 mg to help increase your total sleep time. A dose of this medication will give you about seven to eight hours of rest at night. You should only take this medication when you have at least seven to eight hours to dedicate to sleep, otherwise, you will awaken feeling drowsy.
- Nightly awakenings: another common sleep disturbance comes in the form of nocturnal disruptions. Zopiclone 3.75 mg is an effective option to treat nightly awakenings.
Good sleep hygiene, in addition to the use of zopiclone 7.5 mg, is a sure-fire way to get rid of all your sleep difficulties.
How to Take Zopiclone 7.5.mg
You should take zopiclone 7.5 mg at night. The most ideal time is about an hour before going to sleep. This will ensure you feel the effects of the medication at the most appropriate times (and not when you are going about your daily activities).
The 7.5 mg tablet should be swallowed whole, with a drink of water. Carbonated and sweetened beverages are not recommended when taking these sleeping pills as they may affect the way in which they work. The pill should be swallowed whole. Chewing or crushing the medication is not recommended because not only will it leave a bitter taste in your mouth, but it can also affect the way zopiclone functions.
If you need a lower dose of your medication, you can break the standard 7.5 mg tablet in half to get a dose of 3.75 mg. Also, you may break this pill in quarters to get a dosage of 1.75 mg. When you break your pill in halves or quarters, you get a low-strength treatment for milder sleeping problems as well as make your medication last longer. In the long run, this will help save you money.
You may also take zopiclone before or after a meal. And as it is customary to take this sleeping tablet at night, you might be tempted to take the medication after having your evening meal. While this is allowed, you should ensure that you do not take the sleeping pill immediately after having a heavy meal (one that is rich in fatty foods). By doing so, you will prolong the time it takes for the sleeping tablets to work.
Does Everyone Take the Same Dosage?
No, every person is created uniquely and therefore, is recommended a dose of zopiclone to take based on their health and other factors. When being advised how much of the medication to use; your doctor will take into account:
- Your age
- health (any medical conditions you may have)
- Your gender
The average healthy male is advised to use a single 7.5 mg zopiclone pill at night. For a woman with good health, this is reduced by half (to 3.75 mg).
Senior people are recommended to take a 3.75 mg dosage because they are likely to experience side effects because of their health. The elderly may have reduced liver and kidney function and are more common to take multiple medications at the same time. It is for these reasons that they are advised to use the lower-strength option of zopiclone. This also applies to those with serious health conditions, such as liver and/ or kidney impairments, for the very same reason.
Buy These 7.5 mg Tablets Online in the UK
Are you experiencing sleeping difficulties and require safe and effective treatment? Our pharmacy is here to help you. When using our internet pharmacy to zopiclone 7.5 mg tablets, you can expect speedy delivery right to your front door. You can also place an order on our website and choose the option to have your medication delivered in unbranded packaging to ensure your patient privacy.
When buying sleeping tablets from us, you can also rest assured that your confidential information will not be used in any inappropriate ways or shared with any third parties.
Additionally, we offer special promotions and discounts when you buy zopiclone in bulk. Order zopiclone 7.5 mg online for home delivery!