A lot of people who have gone for a yoga retreat agree that it is one of the major turning points in their lives. Some of the top destinations for yoga retreats include Bali, Costa Rica, and Thailand. You can learn more, In fact, these retreats are transformative experiences and any person that who enjoys a lifestyle of wellness and health can greatly benefit from them. The following are some of the reasons a yoga holiday should be your next thing to go for during your vacation.
Improve your yoga
- Practicing yoga on a routine basis is quite challenging. This is the case if you have a busy schedule. However, if you go for a retreat, you will get an opportunity to attend the classes on daily during your retreat. This will ensure you progress and master different techniques.
- You can go to new places and have the opportunity to see what the world offers. In fact, experiencing the unknown is one of the right ways to learn and grow.
- You will have an opportunity to meditate. No cell phones are ringing, or your boss is reminding you about the strict deadlines. During retreats, you will feel more natural and breathe deeply.
An opportunity to relax
- Sometimes there is a need to be far from home. This will give you the opportunity to relax. While on a retreat, you will get the rest you require and be stress-free.
Replace old habits
- One of the ways to break bad habits is to replace it with a healthy one. For instance, when you try a certain routine for a week, it is easy to replace your unhealthy habits. You will also have an opportunity to meet new friends who share similar interests. Even if you are going alone, you will have the opportunity to make new friends. Although spending time in a resort is always nice, you will come back home feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. In fact, you will feel healthier, re-energized, and happier to get back into your routine with added vigor. You will also find it quite fun. In any case, you deserve.
Where to retreat?
Firefly Retreat in Bali is more than a yoga and meditation retreat. it’s ayoga retreat with restorative and inspirational programs and events based on Balinese culture.
Why choose Firefly Yoga Retreat in Bali?
Firefly intimate Retreat is well designed for Holidays.It’s not a luxury venue and package but their extensive customer feedback and reviews speak for themselves – have a gander! If you are looking for an affordable retreat in Bali, Firefly is perfect for you.
Within hours of check-in , guests already start to feel at home and begin getting to know each-other in a warm and inviting environment. You wont ever feel alone there.
Their menus are carefully designed for balanced, healthy and organic meals.
Firefly Retreat is located in the middle of the ricefields. A bit tricky to find, making it a hidden gem in the centre of Ubud. Your perfect, tranquil oasis for relaxing and having time for You.
Even though Firefly Retreat is a budget yoga retreat in Bali, they have put a lot of time and consideration into all the homemade meals on offer throughout your stay: they have calculated the vitamins and minerals needed for their guests so that their wholesome breakfasts set you up for a whole day of exciting activities.
Breakfast is buffet style. they serve 4 types of local fruits,handmade Granola,pancakes, vegan banana & coconut yoghurt, bread and a selection of homemade, seasonal fruit jams and homemade chocolate spread.
All guests arrive on Sunday (Anytime After 14:00 – 18:30). they have an introduction meeting where everyone introduces themselves and they explain about the Retreat and their programs. Finallyeveryone will all sit down to have our first dinner together.
Monday: After a morning yoga class everyone will have breakfast and then go for a leisurely walk in the neighbouring rice paddies. To follow theirwalk through nature, an in-depth introduction into Balinese herbal medicines. During the walk the guide will explain about Balinese Culture and farming. There will also be some art shops along the way. At 15:00 learn how to make ‘Canang Sari’ (flower basket offerings).The first day’s activities will close with a yoga class.
Tuesday: An excursion to a Balinese village for an authentic immersion into Balinese culture and religious life. You will join a Balinese Hinduism ceremony, receive a religious bracelet after prayer and learn about their symbolic temples and their meaning. Help the ladies to make an ornamental offering stand, then observe a colourful procession through the streets. Next, locals will impart traditional knowledge about coconut oil and coffee making. Finally, dip your toes into fertile soil and plant rice alongside the smiley farmers. To end an eventful day, enjoy a delicious Balinese lunch watching a dance performance.
Wednesday: Morning yoga class followed by a Balinese cooking class, at 11:00 where you will cook your own delicious, healthy lunch. Don’t be surprised if you see very blunt knives during the cooking class, it’s for your own safety.
Ah. Don’t forget that they will be reviewing your food results, so you are not the only ones who write a review 🙂
After eating your own cooked lunch, there will be a herbal drink making class. In this class you will make your own herbal drink traditional to Bali , with an explanation of all the health benefits of the drink. The day comes to an end with a yoga class followed by dinner.
Thursday Morning yoga class. Put your new-found knowledge of Balinese natural remedies to the test! A hands-on herbal medicine making class. At 15:00 a chocolate class where you will make your own organic Wawawiwao Chocolate Bar. This is a fun class full of chocolate facts and jokes.
In the evening, another yoga class followed by Meditation.
Friday Morning and evening yoga class. Firefly Retreat is close to Pyramids Of Chi, A Place with beautiful Sound Healing Sessions. Usually guests like to spend their own personal time there on Fridays.
Saturday Morning yoga class and then the rest of the day is yours to explore the Ubud area.
During the yoga retreat in bali everyone forms strong bonds and makes unforgettable friends.
they will welcome you with a smile and take very good care of you. It’s important to manage your expectations before booking this retreat, that itis a budget retreat. they do not aim to provide a luxurious holiday, what they give to theirguests time and again is an authentic, varied week of experiences that make you Feel Good!
At the end of the retreat, it’s always hard to go. After a week of relaxing and mental rejuvenation, you are ready to return to your life back home with renewed positivity and above all, appreciating what you have…
So are you ready to book your yoga retreat in bali? 🙂 www.fireflyretreatbali.com