Travelling around the world is an indispensable experience to gain knowledge, meet new people, and gain some global exposure. To help fuel your wanderlust, we have curated a list of places that are worth travelling to if you are planning a trip for 10 days or more. There are underrated places in the world that offer the most beautiful experiences in terms of travelling and exploring untouched places. This is a go-to guide for all travellers who want to traverse around the globe and plan long trips for 10 days or more. Spending longer time at one destination enables the travellers to absorb the culture and essence of that particular country.
– Bali: Bali is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Indonesia, offering an array of things to explore. The luxurious and mesmerizing beaches of Bali, such as Nusa Dua, Kuta, and Sanur are known for their beauty, eateries and water activities.
– Borobudur: Built in the 8th century, Borobudur is one of the most culturally and traditionally significant places in Indonesia. It is famous for its religious factors and it is considered to be one of the greatest Buddhist sites in the world.
– Banff: Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, Banff is the place to be in if you want to experience the lifestyle of a skiing village. This place offers opportunities to all adventure lovers who want to be outdoorsy.
– Vancouver: Both an urban and a natural playground, Vancouver is famous for its urban vibe with a mix of scenic beaches and mountains. Vancouver offers you adventures, as well as things to do if you want to kick back and relax.
- South Africa
– Cape Town: Cape Town is known to be one of the most breath-taking cities in the world, famous for its rugged range between the mountains and the sea.
– The Garden Route: This driving route is popular for its rolling green hills, pretty coastal towns, lakes, and lagoons. The most highlighted place of Garden Route is a town called Knysna, situated between a dense forest and a sparkling lagoon.
- New Zealand
– Bay of Islands: This is a popular place to visit in New Zealand for fishing, sailing and water sports. The most perfect holiday destination for those who are water lovers.
– Milford Sound: Milford Sound is known to be the eighth wonder of the world due to its epic scenery that is created from the Ice Age era. A cruise trip is the most ideal way to navigate the waters.
– Cappadocia: The swooping rock valleys of Cappadocia offer a breath-taking view for all the travellers and it is one of the top destinations in the world for a hot air balloon ride.
– Pamukkale: One of the most popular places in Turkey, also known as the cotton castle, is known for its pure white travertine terraces. There is an ancient spa located at this destination.
– Tokyo: If there is a city that reflects the true colours of Japan, it is Tokyo. From art and anime culture to a great culinary life, Tokyo showcases all sorts of attractions in its most elite form.
– Kyoto: The beautiful city of Kyoto is a place for those who love shrines, gardens and exotic palaces. The best time to explore the culturally rich city and its beauty is in spring.
– Agra: Agra is visited mostly for one reason that represents India, which is the Taj Mahal. Millions of tourists visit India to go to Agra every year to absorb the historical and cultural experience.
– New Delhi: New Delhi is the capital of India and it is a place known for many historical monuments, such as Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort, etc. and the rich urban life. Additionally, New Delhi is known to have a vibrant city life. From celebrating weddings in the most popular banquet halls in South Delhi to going on historical walks, it is a place that should be explored at every corner.
– Sydney: Sydney has a lot of elements to offer such as the Opera House and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Sydney’s Bennelong Point. Surrounded by water, Sydney offers exotic views and surroundings from every corner of the city.
– Great Barrier Reef Marine Park: The World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef is visible from outer space and is home to more than 3000 coral reefs and many continental islands.
- Greek islands
– Athens: One of the best places in Greece, Athens has a jazzy and historical side that travellers love to explore. There is a lot to explore such as the Acropolis Museum, Mount Lycabettus, colossal ruins at the Temple of Olympian Zeus, etc.
– Santorini: A fairy-tale looking island with whitewashed architecture, haphazard houses, azure water and blue sky, Santorini is a popular island destination for all those travelling to Greece.
– Reykjavik: Being the capital of Iceland, Reykjavik is a stunning city with a lot to offer such as whale watching and watching the midnight sun in summer.
– Blue Lagoon: One of the most famous geothermal spas in Iceland, Blue Lagoon is a popular destination for most tourists. They also have a skincare shop that offers products made from minerals and salt.