You know what I mean. You get up, take a shower and see your hair floating in the sink. Now, you look at your hair in the mirror and see that it’s a little less than the day before. Your roots are thinning and you’ve tried shampoos and rogaine with little success. You’ve tried a hair system, but it hasn’t worked for you. So what’s a man to do? Coexist with thinning hair? Probably not.
Here are 10 reasons to try a new laser hair treatment program
- The use of low-powered lasers in the treatment of hair loss is one of the latest technological breakthroughs in the field of hair regeneration therapy. This low-powered laser hair treatment has been used successfully for about ten years in Europe, but only recently in the United States. The use of manual laser combs is approved by the FDA for home use.
- Low-intensity lasers use a cold red light to stimulate blood flow to the scalp. A number of factors contribute to thinning hair in men and women, including genetics, hormones, and age. When hair follicles begin to shrink due to excess DHT (dihydrotestosterone) (a hormone that appears with age) in the body and insufficient blood flow to that area of the scalp, they shrink and eventually shrink so that they can no longer grow. Eventually, the hair follicles disappear completely. Once the hair follicle is dead, it can no longer be saved. This is why it is important to start the laser treatment as soon as the hair is thinning before it has completely disappeared. Cool Laser Hair Treatment stimulates blood circulation, restores the vitality of the hair follicles, and promotes hair growth.
- This method can be used in combination with your current hair loss treatment. If you are taking Rogaine or Propecia and are seeing little or no effect, laser treatment can improve the effectiveness of the medication. By stimulating the growth of hair follicles with red, low-level laser light, the medication may be more effective. In clinical studies, 45% of patients experienced a noticeable effect after 6 to 8 weeks and an additional 45% saw a marked improvement in the quality of hair growth and hair density after 4 to 6 months.
- Painless and with few side effects. For those who fear or do not want to use prescription drugs such as Rogaine or Propecia, the laser hair treatment program offers a safe, effective, and risk-free way to treat thinning hair. The laser stimulates blood flow to the scalp and activates the hair follicles without damaging the skin.
- Has no effect on the budget. Compared to other hair loss treatments, the cost is much lower than alternatives such as surgical hair restoration or high-end hair systems that require maintenance.
- Laser Hair Treatment vs. Hair Systems – Hair systems require some sort of glue or adhesive to hold them in place. There is always a risk that edges will form and the hair system will be visible. With laser hair removal, only your own natural hair is treated. No glue is used and the hair system goes unnoticed during the application.
- No surgery is required – laser hair removal requires no surgery and, more importantly, no anesthesia. Surgery to restore hair (follicle transplantation) is very expensive and requires 10 days of post-operative downtime. Laser hair removal can be performed during lunch break or at night in front of the television and does not require time off work. It also does not present the risk of infection after an operation.
- Laser hair treatment is natural – many people don’t believe in taking medication or having surgery to restore their hair. They want a more natural approach. There is nothing more natural than using light to restore hair. The red light used for laser hair removal does not cause sunburn or skin irritation. On the contrary, it can even heal the cracked and itchy scalp and boost the health and vitality of the scalp and hair naturally.
- There is no reason to be shy about visiting a hair transplant clinic. If you have considered going to a hair transplant clinic where you will be measured, examined, and evaluated, or if you are embarrassed to go to the trouble, a laser hair treatment program with a manual laser comb at home may be the best solution for you.
- Manual home laser combs – an even more economical option if you opt for one of the manual laser combs currently available on the market. All you have to do is use the laser comb at home three times a week for 30-40 minutes. You don’t have to go to a clinic for laser hair treatment. And it’s permanent. While your hair is recovering from laser hair removal, you will feel safer. When you have healthy, bushy hair, you feel energized, healthy and happy.
Sara is a freelance writer, linguist, and communications expert based in Southern Europe. At age 10, she read a book called “1001 Questions about the Human Body” and has since dedicated her life to breaking down the complexities and myths around the human body like plasma hair treatments and the culture surrounding it, especially in relation to mental and physical health. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.