Advance technology has taken all over the world, and new technologies and advancements take place. In those discoveries, many inventions have been made. Human extinction is that kind of species that always craves and in search to discover or invent something new or unique and in this approach. They lead a new technology called Artificial Intelligence AI.
Artificial Intelligence AI and robots are the revelations of human intelligence and significant efforts. They made the robots look exactly like humans. They have specifically designed the robots to perform, think, and mimic human functions. A robot is a fully pre-programmed machine that only accords to the programs it has installed.
Here are some characteristics that robots or this technology can perform.
- Facial recognition
- Machine learning
- Automated tasks
- Quantum and cloud computing
- Deep machine learning technique
Robots are reactive machines that give an output of what we provide to them at a certain level or time. Its programmed mechanism would test every single motion, and it comprises sensitive and in-depth algorithms. which is why they are so quick and efficient.
Logozila UK aims the same and wants a digital change in this society. Since Artificial Intelligence or AI is the branch of science that allows us to perform like a human. This technology has performed our daily tasks and to affects a massive change in our lives like its use in:
- Hospitals: For special personalized and optimized treatment and fast patient recovery.
- Smart assistant: It is available on our television or most likely on our laptops and phone (Sri and Alexa)
- Drone robots: These are now widely used for manufacturing drone robots.
- Social Media monitoring: It can perform tasks like monitoring with a security guard and detect illegal activities automatically.
- Conversational bots: In marketing and promotional service with customers and to achieve better understanding.
These are some of the salient features that AI is performing in our daily life nowadays. It may look too strange that how far this technology goes and no one can predict that after fifty years, how this technology affects our lives. Will robots take the place of humans? Will they take place instead of us and perform our tasks?
All these questions remain unanswered and no one can predict what exactly this technology affects us after fifty years.