Managing appearance becomes hard for women, especially when she has a “Female Pattern Baldness”. This can lead to severe hair loss and, unfortunately, has become a norm for many women today.
The female pattern baldness or female pattern hair loss is a medical condition that causes hair thinning, hair loss, and bald spots in females. This medical condition can harshly impact hair density, usually towards the crown area and frontal hairline.
Many other people are suffering the same situation. Though, aging can be a significant cause of hair loss, but there could be other possible reasons as well such as;
- Consequence of wild medications like Chemotherapy
- Hormonal issues
In the US, when people search for solutions to regrow hair or hair restoration, few surgical solutions stand high in priority. They look for quick alternates like best hair plugins in Frisco, TX, or found googling, “any top hair transplant near me?”
ATTENTION concerned readers; there’s good news for you! After thorough research, I have collected some best natural remedies and tips to regrow hair within three weeks or months, depending on your hair texture. Natural remedies work best for hair issues as it possesses no side effects and the results are always fruitful.
Best Remedies to Regrow Hair
You must make some effort to take good care of your hair. There are specific techniques that one can follow to get healthy and glowing hair;
- Trim frequently – if you don’t get frequent trims, you’ll get split ends that might ruin your strands and block growing hair. Getting trims to cut those split ends provides longer and smoother strands.
- Avoid switching products – it is always better to adhere with only one good product. Switching various products can damage your hair.
- Do Oiling – Though oiling feels annoyed at times, it’s an essential food for your hair. It keeps your scalp and strands moisturized and hydrates. Women suffering from Alopecia can go for onion oils or onion juice. This vegetable has some exceptional anti-biotic properties that help grow hair.
Here are two best oils you must try;
Peppermint oil has a topical application that helps regrow hair on bald spots naturally. Research states that peppermint essential oil can induce the hair growth phase. The frequent use of peppermint oil can start showing signs in two weeks.
Mix drops of peppermint essential oil with coconut or almond oil. And apply it to your scalp twice a week for instant growth.
Onion juice is an antique home remedy that is highly effective for hair fall, regrowth, and reducing bald spots. Research claims that onion juice contains a high amount of sulfur, a beauty mineral that promotes blood circulation in the scalp and regenerates new hair follicles.
- Focus on Your Diet – The food you eat also determines the quality of hair you get with time. Thus, it’s mandatory to have the right food. For instance, protein-rich food contains vitamin, vitamin C, Vitamin E, Omega 3 fatty acids, zinc, etc. These enriched foods ensure good health and improved hair quality.
- Do not Shampoo Regularly – Cleaning your strands daily can dry your scalp and ruin it. Rather prefer washing it with normal water. If you want to improve your hair or regrow hair on bald spots, go for a reliable treatment plan. But, also remember that treatment usually takes around months to get desired results.
Many regrow hair shampoos are available but only buy after consulting your physician or hair expert.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel Twice a Week – Aloe Vera gel fuels up quick hair growth and reduce hair fall. It contains enzymes that keep your scalp away from all infections. Apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on your scalp with honey and lemon.
- Curry Leaves – Another popular natural remedy that promotes hair growth is curry leaves. The curry leaves have proven to be rich in protein and beta-carotene, and it promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall.
Curry leaves can either be applied in hair oil or a hair mask. Apply twice a week on your scalp to see the best results.
Was this article helpful? If yes, stay tuned with us to get updated with more tips and guidelines regarding hair restoration, regrow hair, and other Hair plugins Frisco, TX.