The human body is comprised of seven energy centres known as chakras. The third chakra is located at the navel or belly button. This chakra contains the energy of self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and stable digestion and metabolism management. If this chakra gets imbalanced, it will diminish your self-confidence and create ego issues, depression, anxiety, and other related problems.
If this chakra is balanced, it will deliver the energy of confidence, motivation, and a meaningful purpose in life. A stable chakra will inspire you to achieve your life goals and dreams and accomplish your planning. It also provides you with the ability to cope with your life problems and effectively overcome them. It shows how important a solar plexus chakra is to be stable and balanced. Otherwise, it will make you powerless, demotivated, and makes you trapped in your problems; that is the worst-case scenario.
Key Distributors Of This Chakra
Mistreatment and sufferings are the triggered reasons behind the imbalance of this chakra. Mistreatment can occur if a person is emotionally abused by his parents, spouse, or any other significant family member. Then he might get low self-esteem and confidence, which eventually damage the third chakra.
The other reason can happen if someone is targeted for not expressing their emotions, thoughts, and feelings in front of anyone. This trauma of not letting speak or not being allowed to vent out their feelings can destroy mental peace. It also creates anger issues, depression, anxiety and many more things that lead to imbalanced solar plexus chakra.
Common Symptoms Of This Chakra
An imbalance chakra can cause pain, as well as psychological and physical indications that you might experience if you have an unstable third chakra:
This imbalance of the third chakra can create a list of digestive problems that are mentioned below:
- Constipation and acid reflux can lead to other gastric problems and indigestion. Its indications are bad breath when you wake up, painful throat, difficulty swallowing, and coughing.
- Decreased appetite
- Nausea and vomiting are also another cause of improper digestion that cause poor or fast breathing, agitation, and sweating
- Nutrient absorption
- Diabetes will additionally cause issues in the urinary tract, persistent infections or bruises that take a long time to heal, high blood sugar, and itching in the hands or feet.
- Stomach ulcers
- Improper liver, pancreas, and colon functioning further damages nerves and organs. Moreover makes you overweight or underweight. ‘
- Body shaking or trembling
Additional physical symptoms of the unbalance of the solar plexus chakra include feelings of tiredness, weakness, and low energy. It will make you inactive and lazy that you won’t be capable of moving or working. Also, you will feel physically and mentally low and less energized.
The third chakra affects your physical as well as physiological factors that will cause low mental stability and low mental energy. The mental symptoms of this chakra are:
- Low self-esteem
- Absence of self-trust
- Poor digestion
- Target mentality
- Powerless to take responsibility
- Attraction to drugs
- Not feeling worthy
Treatment Of The Third Chakra
There are some easy home treatments that you can go for if you want to treat your solar plexus chakra at home. But, the treatments depend on the symptoms of the third chakra:
Some simple steps to take when you first experience the third chakra:
- If you’re experiencing pain, try to cover it with a heating pad or take a hot shower to relieve the discomfort or pain and feel relaxed at the moment.
- Avoid every complex activity, rest, and give yourself a break to heal the symptom.
- If you are experiencing an upset stomach or digestion, don’t take heavy meals and take only light meals like rice, banana, toast, cereals etc.
- Try to take more antacid foods like whole grain, vegetables, non-citrus fruits, etc., to calm your stomach and ease your indigestive.
- To treat anxiety or any distress, try some breathing exercises to feel stress-free and calm.
- Take a cold pad on that area for any type of swelling.
- If you are experiencing any worse conditions, then you must visit
The solar plexus chakra imbalance can cause various problems, including pain, psychological, and physical issues. These are expected symptoms, so don’t hesitate and panic. Just focus on your symptoms and try to treat them at home first.With the insights mentioned above about solar plexus chakra, you can treat your chakra symptoms more healthily at home. You can try these treatment methods according to your pain and symptoms. The third chakra cannot get balance overnight but can improve with time by taking these few steps. But once your third chakras get balanced, you will notice the positive changes in your mind and body.