If you are curious to see who views your Facebook profile then this might be the correct place for you as we are going to give you some simple methods that will help you in finding the profiles that regularly keep a check on your Facebook account.
Method to See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile 2022
Method 1: For iOS users
The very first method is a feature of Facebook itself that is right now available only on iPhones but still, you can take a look at this way to see who views your Facebook profile as Facebook might launch it soon on android phones too.
- 1. Open your Facebook account and then go to the drop-down menu of your account.
- 2. There, you have to click the ‘Privacy Shortcuts’ option given in the list.
- 3. You will see an option ‘Who viewed my profile. You need to click on it and you will be able to see the profiles that have viewed your Facebook profile.
Read also – How to See Who Views Your Facebook Profile 2022?
Method 2: Through the desktop
This method is applicable both on PCs and Mac devices and is the most widely used method that works every time.
- 1. Open Google Chrome on your computer and then launch your Facebook account.
- 2. Now, open your Facebook profile and then right-click from your mouse.
- 3. This will open a new pop-up menu from which you have to choose View Page source.
- 4. You will see an HTML code that you have to paste on the seal bar which will open the profiles that have visited your account.
This is how you can see who looks at your Facebook profile.