Every year, more than 200,000 new cases of melasma, a condition that causes brown patches to appear on the skin of the face, are diagnosed. Previously, treatment options for melasma patients were limited, but new hope has been given. tri luma cream buy online to treat melasma more effectively than sufferers could have imagined.
- Tri-Luma Cream has been prescribed to you in order to reduce melasma.
- Wear long-sleeved clothing, sunglasses, and a hat whenever you step outside in the hot sun, in addition to Tri-Luma Cream.
- Unless directed by a doctor, do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages.
- To combat skin dryness during treatment, apply moisturizer on a regular basis.
- You can also use certain safe cosmetics to lighten pigmentation (after consulting with your doctor).
- Inform your doctor if you have any skin problems or are using any other medications on your skin before using Tri-Luma Cream.
How Tri Luma Cream Works ?
Tri-Luma Cream is the only FDA-approved melasma treatment that contains three active ingredients that are uniquely combined and more effective than treatments that contain only two of the ingredients. tri Luma cream buy ought to be utilized precisely as endorsed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dose of this medication. Notify your doctor if you have any known allergies to this medication.
The active ingredients are hydroquinone, tretinoin, and fluocinolone acetonide (for dark spots on the skin). Hydroquinone is a skin-whitening medication. It decreases the amount of skin pigment (melanin) that causes skin darkening. Tretinoin is a type of vitamin A that promotes faster skin renewal.
Fluocinolone acetonide is a steroid that inhibits the production of chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that cause the skin to become red, swollen, and itchy.
Concerning Tri-Luma Melasma Treatment Cream
- The Tri-Luma cream, which works incredibly effectively to treat melasma, is the optimum combination of three substances in the right amounts.
- Fluocinolone acetonide (0.01%), hydroquinone (4%), and tretinoin (0.05%) are all present in this highly effective melasma lotion.
- Although this cream might not cure melasma, it does help with some of the causes and symptoms.
- For example, it may be effective in reducing inflammation and bringing out darkened coloring.
- Additionally, it helps to rejuvenate your skin’s cells, accelerating the growth of younger cells.
- However, The Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center’s skilled aesthetician might advise using the Tri-Luma topical cream in addition to the other safety measures you’re taking.
- Tri-Luma cream 15gm can be used to lighten melasma so that it is barely noticeable in both men and women. The melasma therapy we offer can drastically change the appearance of your skin.
- Intriguingly blended and more successful than therapies using only two of the ingredients, Tri-Luma Cream is the first FDA-approved melasma treatment with three active ingredients.
- The dark patches linked to moderate-to-severe facial melasma can be treated for a brief (8-week) period with Tri-Luma Cream, a novel triple-combination topical therapy.
- A modest corticosteroid that decreases inflammation is fluocinolone acetonide, with a concentration of 0.01%.
- A depigmenting substance called hydroquinone (4%) prevents the production and synthesis of melanin to help lighten the skin.
- Tretinoin 0.05% functions by speeding up skin cell renewal, which aids in exfoliation.
- Always use Tri-Luma Cream along with sun protection techniques, such as wearing sunscreen and covering up with clothing.
- Tri-Luma Cream is a cure for melasma, although it can help with appearance.