Well, Orbi routers work perfectly on the mesh technology principle. This means that all the routers will interact with each other to form a static network. If you have created a mesh network for your home, you need to know one thing: mesh network needs constant monitoring. So, you need to track the status of each of your Orbilogin routers to check whether they are perfectly working or not.
Now, the question is how you can check the status of a router. The answer is very simple, log in to your router. By logging in to your router, you can’t only check the status but also configure the router, set your priorities for the router, etc.
However, if you don’t know how to sign in to your router or have issues with the router restricting you from logging into your account, don’t worry. That is what we are going to talk about in this guide. We’ll let you know how you can log in to your account. Also, you will learn how you can fix the login issues with your account. So, please continue reading this guide.
Firstly, here, we have summarized the section of this guide so that you can check accordingly. However, we recommend you to read throughout this complete guide for a better understanding of your router device.
- Login to the Orbi router
- Fixing the login issues with the Orbi router
- Understanding the function of the LED lights on the router
- Orbi app
Now let’s get you started with your Orbi router.
Login to the Orbi Router-
In this section, you’ll know the correct way to access your router.
First, know that you can log in to your router, either through Orbilogin. Both of these websites will let you access your router. Login steps remain the same for both. So, you can choose either one. Here are the steps to log in to your router.
Sign in to router through Orbilogin-
- Open any internet browser of your choice on your computer, laptop, or smartphone device.
- Now, in the browser’s search bar, type Orbilogin.com and hit the enter key.
- Next, a login window appears on the screen. Here, enter your Orbi username and password.
- Then, press the login button.
- Following this, the router’s admin home page appears on the screen.
So, that’s it. Now, you are successfully logged in to your router. But if there are any issues with the router, you can follow the next section to fix them.
Fixing the login issues with the Orbi router-
These are some quick fixes that will help you to tackle the login problems. However, if any of these won’t work, please contact your Orbi router customer support.
- First and foremost, check the power supply for your router. Next, make sure to plug your router into a wall jack properly.
- Also, cross-check the device and router’s connection. If the connection is broken, please reconnect your device to the Orbi router’s network.
- If the wifi connection continues to fluctuate, connect your device and router with an ethernet cable. And then, try to log in.
- Try the router’s IP address to access the interface of your Orbi router.
- Don’t forget to check the Orbi router and modem’s connection. You can also connect both of these devices with an ethernet cable to establish a good internet connection.
- You can also try to adopt a different web browser to log in to your router. But if the same issue again appears, clear the browser’s cache and cookies.
- Go for the password reset. Then, after changing the password, try to login in again.
- Lastly, you can factory reset your router to fix the issue. To do so, locate the factory reset button on your router, hold it for twenty to thirty seconds, and then release it.
Understanding the function of LED lights on the router-
The Orbi router has three LED lights on it. Each light has its own basic functions. In particular, you can use these lights to check the connection of Orbi with other devices.
- Power LED
- Router LED
- Top Ring LED
Let’s know more about these LEDs.
- After connecting the router to a wall jack, the power LED should turn green to indicate the proper power supply.
- If it turns red, it indicates an insufficient power supply.
- An amber power LED indicates reboot or factory reset.
- In case it does not blink, this means that your router isn’t getting any power supply.
This LED shows the connection between your Orbi router and another router.
- If it turns out green, the wifi connection is good.
- Amber LED shows a weak internet connection.
- Red Router LED shows no connection at all.
Top Ring LED-
You can look for this LED on the top of the router. You can see it at the head of the router.
- If it is solid white, the router is booting.
- When it is blue, it shows the high network traffic.
- In case it is amber, it indicates that the router is unable to connect to the internet.
That’s all about the LEDs. Knowing the LED lights will help you to manage your router setup. Now, you can easily figure out the status of the router.
The main motive of the Orbi app is to provide ease in managing the router. If you have installed the Orbi app, you can easily operate one single router as well as a whole mesh network. You can install the Orbi app on any device such as laptops, computers, smartphones, etc. Also, you can get the app from any app store like Google Play or Apple App Store.
In addition, you can use the app to log in, password change, router reset, etc. So, consider using the Orbi App. All you’ve to do is download the Orbilogin app and sign in to it using your username and password. After that, you are all good to go with your Orbi router.
Lastly, we hope this guide was helpful for you. By reading this guide now, are you fully aware of the LED lights technology, login, and how to fix your router’s login issues?