For the outdoor person in your life, how to celebrate a birthday outdoors with some fantastic ideas! (Photo courtesy of pixabay) When figuring out how to celebrate someone’s birthday outdoor, it can be hard to think of what to do and where to go. But don’t worry! We have some great ideas for you! From hiking trails to national parks and other fun places, we will give you ideas on how to celebrate a birthday outside this summer or any time of year! How about an adventure?
In The Morning
Outdoor celebrations are great because they allow you to bring the party with you. It’s easy to find a good spot outside with beautiful scenery and plenty of room for all your friends, family, and neighbors. There are lots of ways to make an outdoor celebration even more memorable. You can set up a buffet table in the grass, but be sure it is protected from insects by lining it with plastic or covering it with a tablecloth. You can hang lights from trees or bushes to make everything festive and provide some nighttime lighting for your guests. Finally, be sure that the food is easy for people on the go; potluck dinners are perfect!
In The Afternoon
So, you’re not sure how to celebrate your birthday outdoors? There are many ways and here are a few ideas that might be just the thing you were looking for.
A barbecue is always a great choice for an outdoor celebration. You can have a grill or even put together some quick and easy hot dogs on the grill. Your guests will enjoy the food, and it’s simple enough for them to help themselves. This is a great way to go whether you have it catered or make some of it yourself. Even if you don’t want any food, this is still a good idea because people love barbecue season! If you decide to do this type of party, be sure that there is plenty of seating available so everyone can eat comfortably with family and friends.
Spend the day on the water and end your evening with a nice dinner. With plenty of options for food, drinks, and activities, you’re guaranteed to have an amazing time celebrating the last day of your 20s.
Here are some suggestions:
- Rent a boat or kayak and paddle around until you find the perfect spot.
- Grab some friends and a case of beer, and head over to Rehoboth Beach.
- Try out all the new restaurants in town that you’ve been dying to check out.
- See a live band at an outside venue – Find a hammock along one of Delaware’s many beaches and read your favorite book.
End Of Party Tips
- Give the guest of honor a parting gift as you leave.
- It’s customary to bring cake, but don’t forget the candles and matches!
- If you’re serving food, make sure plates and napkins are available.
- At the end of the party, have everyone gather for a group photo. It will be something they can look back on and remember their time together.
- Take some time to clean up before the party ends so your guests won’t feel like they need to do it themselves when they get home from an amazing evening with friends.
Tying It All Together
Hosting a party outside is always a great way to keep things casual.
Here are some tips for hosting a memorable, low-key event in the great outdoors:
- Keep the guest list small and intimate. Limit your party to about six people or less. This will help you stay organized and ensure everyone has enough space to spread out and enjoy themselves.
- Create an inviting setting by placing a picnic blanket on the ground, lining it with tiki torches, and decorating it with tablecloths and votive candles. Place picnic baskets full of treats nearby so your guests can munch something on while socializing.
How do you celebrate an adventurous birthday?
Adventure is about the experience, so your celebration must match an adventurous birthday. Here are some ideas for when you’re celebrating a 45th (or any other age) in the wild:
- Go on a hike and admire the view from a new perspective.
- Try your hand at rock climbing or rappelling.
- Have a cookout under the stars with your closest friends.
- Plan an overnight hike where you pitch tents before dark and look up at the sky as the sun sets.
- Camp out near the water and have breakfast on your last day of being 44 years old.
How do you celebrate your birthday with nature?
I love celebrating my birthday outdoors with nature because it helps me feel connected with the world. My favorite way is by going on a hike! I love feeling the breeze in my hair, hearing the birds chirping, and seeing all the beautiful colors surrounding me. It is an incredible feeling. The best part about celebrating this way is that it can be achieved anywhere in the world. My other favorite place to celebrate is at a beach! It’s so fun when I can watch waves crashing into rocks and smell the salty ocean air while being surrounded by all of these beautiful plants and animals.
It’s time to plan your next celebration, and you’re unsure where to start. Well, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll give you a rundown of all the important items on your checklist at outdoor celebrations.