According to a hadith of Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ), Ajwa Hajar has medicinal properties and it is said that a person who eats seven Ajwa dates in the morning will be protected from poison and magic until the evening. There are about 3,000 different types of dates in the world, but Saudi dates are known to be the best and are considered the most delicious fruit you can eat. There are so many different types of dates for sale in Saudi markets – Ajwa, Safavi, Khudri and Amber – that you will be spoilt for choice. You can also search for Ambar dates price in Pakistan
How Many Ways to find the most delicious variety of date palm in Saudi Arabia?
Dates are the best fruit and Ajwa dates are the best of all date varieties. Ajwa dates are sweet and mild. It is undoubtedly one of the best dates in the world of all types.
- Ajwa dates are also considered one of the most expensive dates in the world, although they are not very expensive in Saudi Arabia.
- Ajwa dates are preferred by many date lovers because they are larger than other date varieties, have fewer seeds and more fruit. These dates contain protein and are brown in colour, making them one of the best dates in the world.
Amber Date Gift
- If you are looking to give a quality gift to a loved one in your family, an assortment of barn dates is a perfect choice.
- Amber dates are also considered one of the most expensive date varieties in the world, although they are not expensive in Saudi Arabia.
- In Saudi Arabia, amber dates sell for between 50 and 100 riyals per kilo.
- Safavid dates are usually black in colour and are rich in vitamins. These dates are usually grown in Medina and have a soft texture.
- These types of dates are considered to have medicinal properties, making them one of the best dates in the world. Safavi dates are said to kill all gastrointestinal worms when eaten on an empty stomach.
- There are three types of dates: dry, semi-dry and soft. Safavi dates are the semi-dry type.
The name “Barhi” comes from an Arabic word that means “hot wind”. Barky dates are yellow in colour and have a crunchy texture. They belong to another type of date. When the fruit is ripe, it has a brown sugar or caramel taste.
Birkie dates belong to the group of dates sold on thin branches (see photo below). Yellow dates are rich in dietary fibre, iron, potassium, B vitamins, flavonoids and antioxidants.
- Barkhi dates are grown in Saudi Arabia, but the best of this variety are found in Basra, Iraq. Even if you don’t have a sweet tooth, Barkhi dates are known to be one of the best dates in the world.
- Birkhi dates are not very expensive in Saudi Arabia, but they are considered one of the most expensive date varieties in the world.
- The price of birkhi dates in Saudi Arabia varies from 20 to 50 riyals per kilo.
- Among the many varieties of dates grown in the Riyadh area, the shaghai is one of the most edible. They also have a crunchy texture that makes them slightly brittle when eaten.
- The Sagai variety is characterized by its pale yellow or brown dates. The texture is wrinkled but does not melt.
- It is one of the Saudi Arabian date varieties and is not very sweet, but its crunchiness combined with its mild flavour makes it one of the most satisfying dates to eat.
- They are dark brown in colour and dry in texture. As with all dates, this type is sweet. Although they are the best dates, they are high in sugar and should be avoided by diabetics.
- Hadley dates
Hadley dates are one of the most exported varieties because they are cheap and fresh (see photo below). If you want to feel alive and fresh, these Saudi dates are a perfect choice.
The name Sukkari dates come from the Arabic word “Sukkur”, which means “sugar”. As the name suggests, like other types of dates, they are very sweet and are a Sukkari date for those with a sweet tooth. Sukari dates are grown in the Kassim region. They are crispy and very sweet to eat. This type of data is effective in preventing tooth decay, reducing cholesterol and relieving fatigue.