Everyone loves a good sandwich. Most sandwiches are made with ham or turkey and mayonnaise on bread. You might spread peanut butter and jelly on two slices of bread and put them together to make a sandwich.
There are many ways to make a sandwich and it’s hard to go wrong. However, there are some very strange ways to make sandwiches that you probably have never heard of. Let’s find out what these strange combinations are and see if it’s possible to go overboard in making a sandwich.
1. The first sandwich idea is butter and grapes! When we say grapes, we mean it: take two slices of bread and spread them with butter. Then, slice the grapes. Place the sliced grapes on the buttered bread. This may sound strange (and it is), but it’s delicious. It’s definitely worth a try.
2. The second option is peanut butter and banana. This is my personal favorite. Take a piece of bread and smear a slice of peanut butter on it. Slice a banana and lay it down so that it is generously covered with peanut butter. Then simply place another slice of bread on top!
3. Sandwiches also contains peanut butter, but it’s not as common as peanut butter and banana. This sandwich has a thinly sliced cucumber and peanut butter on a piece of bread. It’s strange, but in a strange way, it’s even delicious.
4. Fourth on this list of strange sandwiches is chocolate frosting with a little cheese. This is a very strange way to combine foods. You spread chocolate frosting on a piece of bread, sprinkle it with a little cheese, and then put another piece of bread on top. Try it and you’ll be surprised.
5. One last thing. This dish is perhaps the most unusual on this list. It is a mayonnaise and pineapple sandwich. The sandwich bread is covered with mayonnaise, then a layer of pineapple is placed on top of the mayonnaise, which is then placed on top of the bread. The taste is very interesting.
When you make this sandwich, you can try many other strange combinations. Once you taste this strange sandwich, you may be surprised by how delicious it is.