- Premature ejaculation is a common problem in men and is capable of wrecking sexual experiences as well as romantic relationships.
- Reasons behind the quick ejaculation could be many, including mental and physical factors.
- Exercises combined with proper supplements and medication can significantly help men regain their long-lasting capability.
- These exercises barely require any equipment and could be performed conveniently at any time of the day.
According to Harvard Health Publishing, 1 out of every 5 men will experience the problem of premature ejaculation at some stage of their lives. This uncontrollable issue not only causes embarrassment but also interferes with the sexual pleasure of both partners.
But what is premature ejaculation? It is a condition in males where they ejaculate and reach orgasm way before they want to. This can either happen before the sex or during sexual activity with minimal intercourse. Normally, people ignore these occurrences and blame stress for their early orgasm. Though stress could be one of the reasons for PE, you should not forget other factors like weak pelvic floor muscle or urological complications for your untimely ejaculation.
If you have already tried antidepressants, therapies, and medical treatments and nothing seems to improve your situation, here’s the good news! We have jotted down the 6 most effective exercises to conquer premature ejaculation that you can perform at home without any hassle. Continue reading the article to know the secret remedies that no one tells!
Exercises for Premature Ejaculation
The exercises listed below are simple, easy, and effective. The best part is, some of these could be incorporated into your daily workout routine without anyone knowing about it or even performed while working in your office. Why wait then? Let’s get started.
- Pelvic Floor Exercises – Commonly known as Kegels, pelvic floor exercises are the most acclaimed ones to delay it. They are also advised to patients suffering from incontinence. As you start aging, it’s natural that the muscles in the pelvic region will loosen and the problem of PE will arise. Kegels will help you keep these muscles tighter and enjoy sexual pleasure for a long time.
Performing Kegels is easy as you only need to identify the pelvic floor muscle and tighten it now and then. To identify this particular muscle, try stopping midway while peeing, and the muscle that comes to action is the one you are looking for. There are many more Kegel exercises that can help you with controlling and preventing ejaculation. Since this is the most basic one, starting with this would let you determine its efficacy more conveniently.
- Edging Exercise – Edging is an exercise to control and regulate orgasm for both men and women. It is quite straightforward to perform and will delay your climax remarkably. To perform the edging technique, all you need to do is stop and pull out when you are at the brink of ejaculation. That’s it!
Edging is no less than an art and depends heavily on self-control. It lets you stay turned on for long and delivers a unique sub-orgasmic excitement whenever you pull out. Learn to recognize the signs of your finale and the rest is sorted!
- Front Squats – Squats are the best exercise to strengthen the lower abdomen area. As mentioned by Health Web Magazine, the movements involved in squats help in the proper circulation of blood in the pelvic region, which, in turn, makes you last longer during sexual intercourse. Through a simple exercise, it is observed that people mess up squats much more than any other exercise. To perform it properly, you must always keep your back straight and go all the way down, pushing your hips outward and coming back without hunching.
Sexual conditions and experiences are different for different people and the reality is – there is no one formula for all! However, with the technological advancements today, you need not worry about living with PE for a lifetime. If the exercises enlisted in this article do not reap the desired outcomes, you may try out some of the top-rated male enhancements.
Check out a Nutroxyn review or two. This product is a blend of herbal extracts. For more information, visit Health Web Magazine.
- Aerobic Exercises – Aerobic exercises are, in general, some of the best ones to maintain good heart health and eradicate blood circulation issues. But do they help with PE as well? The answer is yes! Health Web Magazine states that jogging, swimming, rowing, elliptical training, or cycling can help you with early ejaculation and make you last longer. Who knew taking stairs and walking more often contribute to sexual pleasure, right?
- Yoga – Yoga undoubtedly has worked wonders for people all across the globe, and it’s not surprising to know that it works for PE too. Here are the best yoga asanas that can improve your time while having sexual intercourse:
- Ashwini mudra. This yoga position is also called the Horse Stance and is extremely easy to perform. Just sit relaxed, straighten your back, and contract your anal and pelvic muscles. Release them slowly and repeat. Perform this asana any time of the day, and it will work like a charm for your problem.
- Dhanushana. Also known as the bow pose, this position is very effective in improving blood circulation in the pelvic region and extending the time for an orgasm. Bear in mind, you might find it a little difficult to perform at the beginning, but with time and practice, it will be easier and also contribute to increasing your flexibility.
To get into the Dhanush pose, lie down on your stomach and bend your knees inward, trying to reach the hips. Extend your arms and touch your feet. You will need to lift the thighs a little to clasp the feet. Hold the position for 20-30 seconds and release.
- Kettlebell Swings – As you must know by now, the key to preventing early ejaculation is strengthening the pelvic muscles. The Kettlebell Swings is a popular exercise to do so. It not only helps with PE but also enhances the blood flow and makes the erection more rigid. Here’s the correct way to perform Kettlebell swings:
- Spread your feet apart at shoulder width and bend your knees to pick the kettlebell.
- Keeping your back straight, pull the kettlebell in an upward direction without bending your elbows.
- Once you have reached shoulder height, slowly bring back the kettlebell to the starting position and repeat the exercise.
If you are looking for easy remedies to cure premature ejaculation, pelvic floor exercises should be the first choice for you. As per a study, males above 18 years with erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation showed notable improvement after practicing Kegels for some time. If these do not work out well for you, the other exercises might be the better alternatives for you.
Furthermore, try to check out a Nutroxyn review or two. The comments from buyers have information on how to overcome PE and how this supplement may help you with your battle.
Taking medical help is also a great option if you are serious about improving your sexual health. There is a myriad of top-rated male enhancements in the form of pills, ointments, and tonics that you can take without facing any side effects. It’s time to take control of your body and explore sexual contentment like never before!