The EPF is one of the best schemes under the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Act 1952, and in order to benefit from it, you must be familiar with EPFO member portal login. Because not every subscriber understands how the EPFO member login works, we’ve compiled a list of EPFO login essentials to help you get your EPF benefits as quickly as possible. In this scheme, both the employer and the employee contribute 12 percent of the employee’s total salary to the holder’s PF account and you can check after UAN Login. However, EPFO is a non-constitutional organisation that assists employees in saving money for retirement.
What are the primary goals of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization?
- To ensure that every employee has an EPF account and to make the compliance process as simple as possible for the workers
- Making certain that all organisations follow the EPFO’s rules.
- To make online services more accessible
- Employees should have easy access to their EPF accounts.
- To reduce the number of days required for claim settlement from 20 to 3.
- To encourage voluntary compliance
- Ensure that the EPFO employee login process is simple.
What steps should you take to ensure a successful EPFO Member Portal login?
An employee or employer must have an activated UAN in order to proceed with the EPFO member portal login. However, if you do not have an activated UAN, you can get one by visiting the EPFO portal and registering for an EPFO login. If employees want to find their UAN, it is easily accessible on their pay stubs, and if not, they can obtain it from their employer. Moreover, we’ve compiled a list of steps to help you with PF employee login and EPFO member login.
Steps for EPFO Employee Login
Every employee who wishes to perform an EPFO employee login should go to the official EPFO website.
Step 1- To proceed with the pf employee login, employees should navigate to the ‘Our Services’ section of the website and select the ‘For Employees’ option.
Step 2 – Following that, select the ‘Member UAN/Online Services (OCS/OTCP)’ option from the ‘Services’ section.
Step 3- Following that, you must enter your password and UAN. Also, remember to enter the captcha and then click ‘Sign In.’
Step 4- The employee will then be redirected to the main portal. From there, the employee can access all of the EPFO’s online services.
Steps for EPFO Employer Login
- To begin the EPFO employer login process, navigate to the EPFO employer login page.
- Following that, the employer must enter the correct password and username for successful EPFO portal login.
- Furthermore, the employer will be redirected to the main EPFO portal, where he or she can approve the KYC information updated by the employees.
Some of the Benefits of EPFO
- EPFO assists you in saving for retirement.
- There is no requirement to invest a certain amount of money.
- In an emergency, the funds saved in the PF account can be useful.
- People who have saved money will be able to live comfortably after retirement.
Finally, we can say that once you have a good understanding of the EPFO member portal login. You can simply move forward with the EPFO login. You can easily perform EPFO member login to gain access to the EPFO’s numerous benefits via the convenient online portal. Go through the steps of EPFO employee login and EPFO employer login based on your category. Both the employee or employer, to complete the procedure in the shortest amount of time.