Thanks to technology, now working in the kitchen is not as tiring and time-consuming as it used to be. With the advent of new gadgets, cooking has now become therapeutic. However, the gadgets themselves can sometimes create a bit of confusion.
Here, in this article, we will clear one such confusion for you. If you’re in search of a grinder, and you’re wondering which one you should buy – a juicer mixer grinder (JMG) or a mixer grinder, you must understand the difference between both of them so that you can make the right choice for your home.
How Juicer Mixer Grinder differs from Mixer Grinder?
Although many of the functionality and features are the same between JMG and Mixer Grinder, they still have a few significant differences, which are mentioned below.
|Criteria||Mixer Grinder||Juicer Mixer Grinder|
|Power||500-1400 watt||500-600 watt|
|Assembling||Easy and quick||Can be tricky and time taking|
|Functionality||Less functional||High functional|
|Juice Consistency||Smoothie like consistency||Can produce pulp less juice also|
|Jars||3 jars of different sizes||2 jars of different sizes and one juicer jar|
Now that you know what the differences between the Mixer Grinder and JMG are, let’s learn their pros and cons one by one.
Pros of a Mixer Grinder:
- As mixer grinders are of higher power (500–1400W), they are faster.
- They are most suitable for grinding hard items such as spices like turmeric and pulses. This again is possible because they are of high power.
- They are considered to be more durable than the Juicer Mixer Grinder.
- They are very Easy to use and easy to clean, as there are just a few parts that you’ll have to assemble and disassemble.
- If you accidentally lose a jar of a mixer grinder, then you can easily find one on the market.
Cons of a Mixer Grinder:
- Mixer Grinders aren’t suitable for making juices.
- It depletes the nutritional value of the food because of the continuous frothing and overheating production.
Enough information for the Mixer Grinders? Let’s learn a little about Juicer Mixer Grinders now.
Pros of a Juicer Mixer Grinder:
- JMGs are apt for making juices of all consistencies. They have an attached juicing chamber which can be used as a centrifugal juicer.
- They can easily work with vegetables like beetroot, carrot, spinach, etc.
- They can be used as a regular grinder as well.
Cons of a Juicer Mixer Grinder:
- It doesn’t work with fibrous vegetables and starchy fruits such as mangoes, bananas, and a few more.
- They aren’t suitable for grinding hard items such as spices and pulses because they are of low power (500-600W).
- There are many parts of the Juicer Mixer Grinder that you will have to assemble and disassemble every time you use it. Except for a few JMGs that have an auto-rinsing feature, they are a little difficult to clean.
- You can’t easily find a separate jar for a JMG if you accidentally break one of them. Also checkout Gordon Ramsay Net Worth.
Juicer Mixer Grinder Vs Mixer Grinder – which one should you buy?
In conclusion, we just want to say that you should buy a JMG if you want to enjoy your juices. If you want to grind hard items, then go with a mixer grinder. You can choose a 500 Watt or 750 Watt or 1000 Watt mixer grinder. Choose according to your own needs.