Trying to stay healthy and strengthen the immune system has been a top priority this year especially with quarantining. However, it is not enough to take care of external germs when your internal germs can get the best of you and take all the necessary nutrients your body needs to stay fit.
What Are Parasites?
Parasites are essential organisms that latch onto a host and harvest their nutrients for their own use. These can be found in a number of animals, plants, and even human beings. Many healthcare professionals recommend Parasite Cleansing methods to reduce internal parasites that might be causing you harm. An example of internal parasites are intestinal parasites, like tapeworms and hookworms, and an example of external parasites are mites and ticks.
Causes For Spread Of Parasite
The most common type of intestinal parasites are Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Pinworms, Hookworms, Tapeworms, and Roundworms. Here are a list of ways parasites can be transmitted through:
- Contact with infected feces
- Contact with contaminated food, soil, or water
- Poor sanitation
- Poor hygiene
- Exposure to child and institutional care centers
- Weak immune system
Are Parasites Harmful?
Yes, parasites can be extremely harmful as they can weaken your immune system and disrupt your bodily functions. Healthcare experts recommend an immediate visit to your doctor in case you think you might be infected.
Signs You May Have Parasites
Here a list of symptoms that you may have intestinal parasites:
- Weight loss
- Fatigue or weakness
- Stomach pain or tenderness
- Passing a worm in your stool
Best Remedies To Get Rid Of Parasites
No need to stress over it though, here is a list of five ways you can get rid of intestinal parasites effectively:
According to a 2010 study published in Parasitology Research, wormwood is very lethal to a type of intestinal parasite known as Heterobranchus longifilis. Incorporating the use of wormwood can kill the worms in your intestines.
2. Certain Seeds
Multiple researchers have estimated that certain seeds are very good to naturally get rid of worms. Two of such seeds are papaya seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- A 2007 study that was published in the Journal of Medicinal Food concluded that a papaya seeds based elixir of honey can reduce the intestinal parasite count quite significantly.
- A 2016 study that was published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences concluded that pumpkin seed extracts have very high anti-parasitic activity.
According to a 2014 report that was published in the Iranian Journal of Parasitology, it was concluded that berberine that was extracted from barberry can significantly decrease tapeworm parasite count.
4. Alter Your Diet
Healthcare experts prefer to use medicine however, there are also several dietary changes you can employ which can help get rid of intestinal parasites. These dietary changes use your stomach acid to their benefit and use it to kill the intestinal parasites. These alterations include:
- Increase garlic intake.
- Get a detox or intestinal cleanse.
- Avoid raw meat or fish, so no sushi.
- Increase probiotic-rich food intake, like yogurt.
- Increase beta-carotene rich food intake, like carrots.
- Increase food rich in vitamin C and B vitamins intake.
- Avoid alcohol, coffee, refined grains, and refined sugar.
- Increase use of psyllium, beetroot, and flaxseeds in your diet.
This remedy can be quite boring, however there are many new fun dishes you can make even with all these alterations to your diet. Much like an oven-roasted carrots and garlic tahini yogurt sauce which is both delicious and healthy.
5. All in One Solution
Another way to get rid of intestinal parasites without having to eat remedial seeds or altering your diet is to use Paracleanse. This is an all in one easy solution to all your parasite problems. These are all-natural, chemically pure, vegan, and gluten-free without any additives so you do not need to worry about anything else. They also treat all types of intestinal parasites, unlike all the remedies that only work for a specific parasite so they are less expensive in the long run.