Country-niche Players and Regional Players hold ~35% and ~30% of the market revenue share respectively Despite the Presence of about ~300 Competitors, finds a Recent Market Study on the Global Door Entry Systems Market
Door Entry Systems are generally access control systems used to control the entry and exit to a particular residential or commercial building, property, or zone. These can be some unlocking devices, intercoms, or doorbells that allow only authorized persons to access a particular area that is mostly multi-user or multi-tenant. These can be contactless biometric readers that are capable of face recognition or automatic doors or fingerprint readers among other types.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on this high-opportunity market from its latest research study.
1. Country-niche Players Hold Around 35%, Followed by Regional Players Holding ~30% of the Market Revenue Share
A comprehensive competitive analysis conducted during the Research Study found that the Global Door Entry Systems Market is competitive with ~300 players which include globally diversified players, and regional players, as well as a large number of country-niche players.
According to the research, the Country-niche Players held the dominant position in the market in 2021, in terms of market revenue share with about ~35% followed by regional players which account for ~30% of the market share.
2. Players are Increasingly Investing in the Door Entry Systems Industry which is Promoting Market Growth
To increase their position in the market, competitors have implemented a variety of organic and inorganic growth techniques. To expand their regional footprint and improve their product offering, these top players used mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and partnerships to address the rising demand for Robotics.
- In November 2022, SALTO launched its new smart access solution, Homelok, for residential applications. Homelok integrates cloud software, global service support, smart access control technology, digital keys, and hardware making it an all-in-one solution.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTYw
3. Increased Adoption of Door Entry Systems in Various Parts of the World leading to Major Industry-Wide Developments, Acquisitions, and Deal-Wins
- In April 2022, Johnson Controls acquired Security Enhancement Systems LLC (SES) which provided keyless mobile-based access control solutions to infrastructure such as telecommunication towers. This bolstered Johnson Controls’ access control portfolio by enabling it to provide local as well as off-site access.
- In August 2022, dormakaba Group acquired the Dutch industrial door systems company Alldoorco. The dormakaba Group aimed to benefit from the complementary products from Alldoorco and further strengthen its presence in its core services and maintenance business in the Netherlands market through this acquisition.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:-
Snapshot of the Global Door Entry Systems Market
Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
Market size and Segmentation of the Global Door Entry Systems Market
Historic Growth of the Overall Global Door Entry Systems Market and Segments
Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Door Entry Systems Market
Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Door Entry Systems Market
Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Door Entry Systems Market and by Segments
Market Size of Fiber Type / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
Analysis of the Door Entry Systems Market in Major Regions
Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the report
Honeywell International Inc.
Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
SALTO Systems, S.L.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
The Akuvox Company
Commend International GmbH
Xenon Smart Teknoloji
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
Door Entry Systems Solutions and Service Providers
Door Entry Systems Developers
Suppliers of Door Entry Systems
Door Entry Systems Raw Materials and Components Suppliers
Software and Application Developers for Door Entry Systems Industry
Third-party Service and Maintenance Providers
Investors and Venture Capitalists in the Door Entry Systems Industry
Market Research & Consulting Firms
Start-ups & Incumbents in Door Entry Systems Industry
PE and VC Firms in Door Entry Systems
Government & Regulatory Authorities
Building Security Technology Companies
Home and Office Security Technology Companies
Video/Audio System Makers of the Door Entry Systems Industry
Time Period Captured in the Report:-
Historical Period: 2017-2021
Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-